How To Get Rid Of Your Hip Dips With These Three Exercises
Some people don’t like hip dips at all, especially women. But it’s important to remember that hip dips are a natural occurrence in the body.
If you follow a strict diet and do the right exercises, you might reduce the hip dips by filing them out.
You need to focus on adding muscle to your butt and hip. But it’s important to remember that our bone structure isn’t the same, which can affect how noticeable your hips will be.
Here are three exercises you should focus on:
Side leg lifts
For extra support, use a yoga mat.
1. Start by laying down on your left side (on your mat or the floor). Stretch your legs straight.
2. Bend your elbow and give your head support or place your arm straight on the floor under your head
3. Place your left hand in front for additional support or let it rest on your hip or leg.
4. Raise your right leg and try to form the shape of a V (see picture)
5. Do 10-12 reps and then change sides.
1. Stand on all fours with your hands directly under your shoulders.
2. Keep your spine straight while fully extending your right leg behind you.
3. Use your arms to support your body, and make sure that your left knee is in a kneeling position.
4. Lift your right leg and slowly bring it back.
5. Do 10-12 repetitions and change sides.
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
2. Keep your back straight while lowering your body to the floor.
3. Bring your arms forward to support your position.
4. Raise your body in a controlled form, back up, and repeat for 10-12 reps.
Try to do five sets of each exercise and remember that proper nutrition is essential for good results.